Monday 25 March 2013

What's keeping me busy.

I  decided to steal myself away from the sewing machine for a while to prevent curvature of the spine setting in! I thought it would be good to escape for a giant latte and a little blogging time.

Lately I have been doing a fair amount of quilt planning. A lot of cutting up children's clothes into neat little squares. Turning children's drawings into quilt blocks and some new character sketches that I am desperately trying to find time to make real.
I have also squeezed in a little painting time and I must say I'm really enjoying this. I need to carve out more time to paint.

Well my giant latte needs drinking and it has arrived accompanied by the most delicious blackberry tart,  which I hadn't ordered but have been treated to..... diet can start tomorrow! I shall now give it the attention it deserves.

Bye for now folks.

Susan
P.s. if the pics don't show up I will edit later.  X

1 comment:

  1. Ms Flo,

    Thank you for your kind words.. and reading my rant!
    My friend has a quilt made by her mum, and it has all the clothes all her sisters and her wore as a kid. It's a constant reminder of their life then. I think it's an heirloom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.I hope you enjoy my blog.